
ADAM SLEPT IN THE PACK N PLAY. LAST NIGHT. BY HIMSELF. FOR FIVE HOURS! So, I know if you are just randomly reading this, it may not seem like a big deal, but trust me, it is. For the past few days, Adam has barely let us put him down. He falls asleep in our arms, but as soon as we put him down somewhere, he wakes up and cries. So, last night was amazing.
Otherwise, the past week and a half have been good. I'm feeling better, which makes me feel a lot better about taking care of Adam! My parents left on 12/31. It was hard to see them go. They were so helpful the first couple of weeks...I don't know what we would have done without them (probably starve!). We've been on many more outings, which have, for the most part, been successful. And, yesterday was my first full day with Adam alone. I even managed to take a shower and make a pot of chili. That's all for now...one-handed typing is hard!

No comments:
Post a Comment