Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Week Six

Tomorrow Adam is six weeks old. Over the past week, he has become much more animated, and I have actually gotten a good number of smiles out of him. But, I do have to work very hard for them! And, they are not regular enough to catch on camera yet. The little smiles light up his face and make his mommy's day! He continues to be a good baby, with very little fussing and crying. As of this morning, he was 8 lbs, 6 oz, and is now eating about 6 or 7 times a day, giving us a little bit of a break.

We went to visit daddy at work today. Of course, Adam was an angel at Brad's office. After he met all of the folks at Brad's work, we went to grab lunch. As usual, Adam slept through it since he had a short car ride to lull him to sleep. See below for a picture from the outing. I think Adam was wondering who his daddy was talking to.

Lastly, one more accomplishment....Adam actually spent some time in the Baby Bjorn. I'm so happy, because once he gets used to this, it will allow me to be hands-free and get some stuff accomplished around the house while he is awake. Sometimes he's content in his bouncy seat, but other times he requires more - and I think the Baby Bjorn may be it! I was able to make half of dinner while he (literally) hung out.

No comments:

Post a Comment