Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Adam's One Month Appt

Today we took Adam to the doctor for his one month appointment. He weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces. I know this doesn't sound like much, but keep in mind that he lost so much weight over the first three weeks. He actually gained about 14 ounces in the past 9 days, and his doctor was very happy with his weight gain. He also grew an inch and is up to 21 inches long. He's starting to outgrow some of his newborn clothes due to length. They all still fit in the waist, though, because he's a pretty skinny little guy! He also got his first shot, and was not too thrilled. I'm not sure I've ever seen another child or adult the shade of red he turned while screaming after the shot...poor thing! We're just happy that Daddy didn't pass out! He doesn't have to go back until two months, since everything looked great.

Nothing much else to report. He's still a cutie, and seems to change every day. I'm so excited to see what the next few weeks and months hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment