Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Milestones!


Yesterday, I took Adam to a friend's house for lunch and a playdate. When I got there, the two other babies were on the floor playing. One is about 8 months old, and she was crawling all around. The other is six months old, and he was sitting up. I was so impressed. I took Adam out of his carrier and put him down to show the others how he was doing so well sitting when supported. I took my hands away and he sat on his own! He obviously can't stay up for very long, but he is definitely sitting! I can't believe he's doing it so early, but I'm not surprised as he's been a strong baby from the beginning.

This morning, we were playing with Adam on the floor, and I was showing Brad how well he was sitting. We put Adam on his belly and he started rolling over. He's done it before (seemed like a fluke), but today he was definitely making a effort to roll over and he did it a few times in a row. I have one time on video (although it is dark).



Adam changes so much every day, but I definitely feel that the past couple of weeks have been the most dramatic. His hands are working so well...he's able to pick up stuff so easily and put it wherever he wants it (mostly his mouth!). He's also gotten very loud. I think he realizes he can scream (in joy), and enjoys doing this often. Also, he has the cutest little belly laugh! He's just so much fun, and we are enjoying him so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment