For the past couple days, Adam has been fussy after his first bottle, so we thought it might make sense to introduce some rice cereal. So, I tried it for the first time today. Apparently. babies have some sort of reflex that they lose between 4 and 6 months that makes it easier for them to eat solids. I'm not sure that Adam has lost it yet! Every spoonful I put in his mouth seemed to make its way back out! As you'll see from the pictures, he had cereal dripping down his face. Overall, he didn't seem to enjoy it too much (although he didn't seem to dislike it, either). Maybe he's like his daddy, and would prefer white rice to brown?! Anyway, I'll probably try a few more times, and if he's not that interested, I'll wait a while to try again.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Adam's First Solids
For the past couple days, Adam has been fussy after his first bottle, so we thought it might make sense to introduce some rice cereal. So, I tried it for the first time today. Apparently. babies have some sort of reflex that they lose between 4 and 6 months that makes it easier for them to eat solids. I'm not sure that Adam has lost it yet! Every spoonful I put in his mouth seemed to make its way back out! As you'll see from the pictures, he had cereal dripping down his face. Overall, he didn't seem to enjoy it too much (although he didn't seem to dislike it, either). Maybe he's like his daddy, and would prefer white rice to brown?! Anyway, I'll probably try a few more times, and if he's not that interested, I'll wait a while to try again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment