Ever since Adam turned three months, he is becoming more and more of a little person than just a baby. We've now been on our schedule for a while, and it is working well. He is sleeping great...through the night about 1/3 - 1/2 of the nights. But, even when he doesn't make it through the night, he sleeps until 4 or 5ish, so not bad. He is napping in his crib like a champ! At first, we could only get 30 minute or so naps out of him, but I think as he gets more used to it, the naps are getting longer. As I type, he's now been napping for over an hour! I try to get his first morning nap in the crib, since I've heard that one's the most important. I'm fine with him getting his other naps on the go.
The weather is finally getting warmer, so we've spent some time at the park! Mommy gets some exercise and sun, and Adam gets some fresh air, which he loves. On Wednesday, we had a little picnic with Kristin and Riley. We got photographed by a photographer from the AJC, but haven't found our picture in the newspaper or online yet - too bad! It would have been a nice keepsake. Also on Wednesday, I left Adam with a babysitter for the first time. I was checking out another daycare center. Adam did great, and the babysitter wants to come back, so I guess he was well-behaved!
As for milestones, Adam is almost rolling over from his back to his tummy. He gets about 75% of the way over, but then can't figure out what to do with his arm that's stuck under him. He also has become a lot more vocal - lots of cooing and "talking". And, he can sit up on his own for about 2 seconds. He is so strong...I think he'll be sitting pretty early, which will be nice. Also, not a milestone, but Adam's hair seems to be growing in again. It is closer to a dirty blond color - kind of like Brad's color now.
That's the update for now. Got to go feed the little one!

No comments:
Post a Comment