Adam turned two months old yesterday. To celebrate the occasion, we made a trip to the pediatricians office...boo! Adam had gained over 3 pounds and had grown 1.5 inches in the past month! All of his measurements are now at the 25th percentile. He's still a little guy, but much better than 3rd percentile, which he was at at one month! The doctor said that he is just perfect! We think so too. He was a little cranky after receiving three shots, but I still managed to get some good two month shots...and even some smiles. Adam has changed so much over the last month, which you can see from the pics I posted.
Our date night went well on Valentine's Day. Samantha and Doug took wonderful care of Adam, and they even said that they would like to watch him again. It's so nice to know we have such great friends willing to help out with the little one.
We're off to Florida this weekend. Hoping the trip down goes okay.... I'm excited for a change of scenery and some warm(er) weather.


No comments:
Post a Comment