The past four weeks have been busy. Some activities that have occurred:
- 32 week doctor appointment - everything was normal and as expected
- 34 week doctor appointment - everything looked good, except now I am measuring big! Very strange considering at the last 30 week u/s the baby was estimated to be 37th percentile in size. I have an u/s at 36 weeks to try to get an idea of his size, although I understand that this can be off quite a bit
- Second of two childbirth classes - this is when I decided to try for natural childbirth, although everyone who has asked me about it since then thinks I'm crazy...and I'm starting to rethink my decision!
- Pregnancy pictures - I think I was a little bit in denial before, because once I saw these pictures, I realized my belly really had gotten big! Pictures are posted to the right
- Baby shower and family visit in Florida - Grandma Ruth threw me a lovely shower in Florida on Halloween. It was great to see family and friends we hadn't seen in a while. Check out the pictures to the right
- Baby shower in Atlanta - Two of my friends and coworkers, Donna and Susan, threw me a nice shower in Atlanta on November 7
- Completion of the nursery - We got the crib made and everything put in its place, including washing and storing all the clothes, blankies, etc. we will need in the first few weeks. Due to everyone's generosity, we are all set on baby supplies, and have everything we need before Baby Adam's arrival. Pictures of the nursery are posted below

No comments:
Post a Comment