Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

About Baby Milstein

We had our anatomy scan on July 31st, when the baby was 19 weeks and 4 days. As you know by now, we learned that the baby is a boy! We were and are so excited. Although we would have been thrilled with either a boy or girl, I had suspected from the beginning that he was a boy. So, it was nice to have my intuition confirmed (of course, I did have a 50% chance of being right!).

We also learned that the baby was about 10 oz. and 9 inches from head to toe. At my 21 week appointment, I learned that he is at the 51st percentile - I believe not too big, not too small! All of the baby's anatomy looked as expected, and he is a very active baby.

I have been feeling movement for a few weeks now. I think that I've been feeling him for quite a while, but at first, I felt the movement so infrequently, I wasn't sure that it was the baby I was feeling. So far, he seems to move a lot more during the day, so I'm hoping that means he actually will sleep at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment