Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nine Months!

I'm a little late, but Adam recently turned nine months old. The time continues to race past us, and he changes so much each day. He's been crawling for a while, but the weekend of his "birthday", the crawling really took off. He is fast! We had to babyproof the house a little bit more quickly than we had originally anticipated. He is also pulling up everywhere, and I noticed today that he has figured out how to sit back down without a huge plop. He's bending his knees and sitting nicely. What a smart little boy! He has also fallen in love with the dogs, and he tries to chase them...but they are still faster. Also in the way of developments, Adam's top two teeth are finally coming in. But, you wouldn't know it, because he doesn't fuss. He's such a little trooper.

Adam is doing much better at his daycare now that he's adjusted. I love the new place, and they take great care of him. They do lots of fun activities with the children, and I think that as he gets older, he will love the school, as well. One of his teachers even helped Adam make a birthday present for me! So sweet!

Last weekend, Adam and I went to the zoo for the first time. I think he was underwhelmed to say the least. At least he got a nap out of the trip! I got an annual pass for the family, so we'll try to get there regularly, especially now that the weather is getting nicer. Hopefully one of these times, he'll notice that there are actually animals to check out.  This weekend, we are taking a trip to a pumpkin patch with a couple of other families. It's sure to be a great photo op! I'll try to post one or two soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment