Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

The Countdown Continues...

38 weeks today! I cannot believe it, although I'm ready for the little one to arrive. Our bags are packed and the car seat is installed...just no baby yet. I can't complain, though. I'm feeling well, just get a serious case of the sleepies every afternoon around 2:00. I'm also trying to wrap everything up at work, because I only have 9 days left, max. It is crazy to think that I will be out of work for so long. The last break I had without email and voicemail was when I switched jobs, and I think it was only a week! I'm hoping that I'm home the perfect amount of time to enjoy it, but that I'm ready to go back when April rolls around.

In other news, we finally finished our holiday shopping this weekend. After a few hours of errand running, I am seriously worn out (sore feet, legs, etc.), so it is a relief to be done. Hanukkah presents are in the mail, and Christmas presents are (mostly) wrapped.

Lastly, I had a doctor appointment today. Very uneventful - normal measurements, blood pressure, heartbeat, no swelling, etc. I'll be going back next Monday, as long as Baby Adam has still not arrived (trust me, I'm not holding my breath).

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment